Add background color to sidebar gadget titles in blogger

How to add background color to sidebar gadget titles in Blogger:

With default Blogger Customise settings we can't add background color to Blogger sidebar gadget titles. But we can add background color to sidebar gadget titles. With background color, gadget looks beautiful.

Follow below steps to add background color to Blogger sidebar gadget titles

Step 1 : Go to Blogger Dashboard

Step 2 : Click on Template

Step 3 : Click on Edit HTML

Step 4 : Search below code

.sidebar .widget h2 {

After finding above line, add below code just before closing tab of above line.

background: #333333;

Now background color is added to your sidebar gadget titles.

But background color will not apply fully.You can see some gap on right side and left side on sidebar gadget tiles.

So search below code
 .main-inner .widget {

Add below code before closing tag of above line.
padding-left: 0em;
padding-right: 0em;

Step 5 : Click on Save template.

Now background color will fully added to sidebar gadget titles on your Blogger blog.

1 comment:

  1. Did something happen with blogger? I didn't change my code literally AT ALL (didn't even look at it) because I was busy moving from state to state and all of a sudden my blog no longer has a background in its sidebars! I'm so confused and I don't know how to fix it since I'm not the one who changed it. I've looked through my code for the pieces you used to change and I've searched the color, "transparent," widget, and everything I can think of and nothing will make the background of my side bars appear!

    samplehime.com

    ReplyDelete