Disable Left Click on Images in Blogger Posts

How to disable left click on Images in Blogger posts:

We can disable the mouse left-click on images in the blog posts of a Blogger blog. If we disable the left-click on images or pictures in Blogger posts, we cannot click (select) on images in Blogger posts.

Follow below steps to disable left click on images in Blogger posts.

Step 1 : Go to Blogger Dashboard

Step 2 : Click on Posts

Step 3 : Open the post that contains the image on which you want to disable right-click and switch to HTML mode.

Step 4 : Delete  <a href  />  tag from image code.

Step 5 : Click on publish/Update.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! This really works great ! I search for a lot but all of them doesn't work until I found this.. I just need to do this everytime I post on my blog ! BTW, What I did is Replace the URL inside the tag with #.


    well thanks a lot !!!

    ReplyDelete